YE DIGITAL strictly observes the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and relevant laws. For this purpose, we have established a management system for personal information protection under following basic policies, and ensure that our employees fully understand these policies and handle customers' personal information properly.
- We will acquire personal information properly with the prior consent of the person. We will specify the purpose of utilization of such personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Purpose") to the person.
- We will utilize and provide personal information properly within the scope of Purpose, and take measures not to be used beyond the scope of Purpose.
- When we entrust and provide personal information to a third party, we will carefully check and select it and take proper and necessary measures to protect personal information, including, but not limited to, entering into contracts with such third party.
- We will take reasonable measures for risks, including, but not limited to, unauthorized access, lost, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, and strive to ensure the safety.
- We will observe the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and relevant laws, guidelines and other regulations, and endeavor to properly manage personal information.
- We will respond sincerely and without delay when a person makes a request to disclose, correct or delete his or her own personal information, or gives any complaints.
- We will continually review and improve our management system for personal information protection.
Handling of Personal Information
1. Handling of Personal Information (personal data)
We will handle personal information obtained from our customers, business partners, shareholders and job applicants, in according with the following policies.
(1) Purposes for using personal information (person data) provided by customers
We will use personal information (personal data) to contact with customers and provide them with information concerning our products and services.
In addition, when we have been entrusted some works handling personal information, we will handle it within the scope necessary for the achievement of such entrusted work.
- To contact with customers, fulfil contracts, confirm payment method and payment status, etc., and provide information requested from them.
- To provide support, maintenance, or other after-sales service for our products and services
- To provide information concerning our products and services
- To provide information about exhibitions, seminars and other events concerning new products or services, etc.
- To provide service to registered members
- To carry out survey, data analysis and questionnaires, etc. to improve product and service levels, and carry out research and development for new products and services
(2) Purposes for using personal information (personal data) provided by business partners
We will use personal information (personal data) provided by business partners to negotiate or contact with them, to fulfil contracts, concerning subcontracting and material procurement.
- To contact and cooperate with business partners, fulfil contracts, and confirm payment method and payment status
- To provide support and maintenance services for their request
(3)Sharing Personal Information
We and our subsidiary company, YE DIGITAL Kyushu Corporation will share personal information only for the following purpose, and handle it properly.
[Shared Personal Information]
We and YE DIGITAL Kyushu Corporation will share personal information in business cards we acquired such as names, contact information and office information.
(4) Personal Information Officer
(5) Purposes for using personal information (personal data) provide by shareholders
We will use personal information (personal data) provided by shareholders to exercise the rights and fulfil the obligations according to the Commercial Law of Japan, manage shareholders according to the related Laws and Regulations, and notice and send business reports to shareholders.
- To exercise the rights and fulfil the obligations according to the Commercial Law of Japan
- To offer a variety of convenience to shareholders
- To implement various measures to ensure a smooth relationship between shareholders and our company
- To create shareholders' data according to the related Laws and Regulations, and manage shareholders, etc.
(6) Purposes for using personal information (personal data) provide by job applicants
We will use personal information (personal data) provided by job applicants for recruitment activities.
In addition, we will collect personal information from job applicants to provide them with documents and our recruit schedule through some recruitment supporting service such as "Rikunabi" produced by Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- To provide recruit information, such as company information, application guidelines and other related information, and to contact with job applicants
- To screen job applicants
(7) Freedom of Choice
Naturally, provision of personal information is completely voluntary, and any imparticipation gives no influence on the person who does not disclose it.
2. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information (personal data) to third parties
We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the person, except in the following cases.In case that we provide personal information to a third party located overseas, we will obtain the prior consent of the person properly, except the case in (2).
(1)Cases in which we entrust a business operator with the handling of personal information in whole or in part within in the scope necessary for the achievement of our profit. We will carefully check and select the business operator and take appropriate supervision over it.
(2)Cases in which a prior consent of the person is not required according to Article 23 (1) of the Act on the Protection Personal Information.
Article 23 (1) of the Act on the Protection Personal Information
A business operator handling personal information shall not, except in the following cases, provide personal data to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the person:
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is based on laws and regulations
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs
3. Request to disclose Personal Information
You may request any our action, including, but not limited to disclose, correct, stop using, delete and stop providing third parties with any of your personal information in our possession. Please contact our staff you always contact to, or following our Privacy Officer.
YE DIGITAL CORPORATION Privacy Officer
Address : 5-15 Higashi-Oji-Machi, Yahatanishi-Ku, Kitakyushu-City, Fukuoka 806-0037, Japan
Tel. : +81-93-622-6111
4. Accredited Privacy Information Protection Organization
We are a target entity of an accredited privacy information protection organization. The name and the contact information are following.
Personal Information Protection Consultation Service Office
Address :Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku,Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
※This is not a contact point for our products and services.
Handling of Special Care-required Personal Information
We will not acquire personal information including sensitive information such as races and creeds stipulated in Article 2(3) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, without obtaining the prior consent of the person, except the cases accepted by laws.
Handling of Anonymously Processed Information
We will not create any anonymously processed information from personal information acquired for the utilization under Purpose. Nevertheless, we will create it, receive it and provide it to a third party under some entrusted works.
For handling of anonymously processed information, we strictly observed the obligation in accordance with the Guidelines for Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Anonymously Processed Information).