Our IoT Remote monitoring solution
will help you find your way.
REMOTE MONITORING IN OFFICE BUILDINGS
‣ One of our clients uses our IoT solution to enhance their existing security solutions in order to accurately monitor specific office spaces.
‣ Wireless HD Cameras enable installation anywhere and it is easy and convenient to change the location.
‣ Our industrial use solution is able to monitor multiple facilities with a single application
REMOTE MONITORING FOR AN AGRICULTURAL FACILITY.
‣Our clients can remotely track crop growth and monitor environmental conditions.
‣This enables the reduction of bandwidth costs and eliminates expensive travel for manual inspections.
‣Our devices have dust and water protection (IP 65) and no wired installation is necessary.
REMOTE MONITORING FOR BUILDING MANAGEMENT
‣ Our client monitors and report gas meter values via a remotely accessible cloud-based application.
‣ This enables integration with additional system solutions such as AI visual analysis and automated inspections.
‣ Our solution adds value to the building by enabling management with IoT and AI visual analysis.
Smart Berth Solution
The Challenge: One of our clients previously managed and controlled their truck loading dock via manual processes. They wanted to be able to collect data from each truck and each worker to enable a more productive management work flow. However, as the warehouses were owned by each client, they could not construct and deploy any wired sensors due to the risk of damaging the client’s facility.
Result: Our IoT solution equipment does not require any complicated wiring construction. We were able to provide traffic optimization by monitoring dwell time. This allowed a visualization of whether a truck could be stocked in a loading dock and how long a truck could remain in any given dock. Central management and automatically updated information improved overall work efficiency.
‣ Centralize management of truck entrances and parking spots to optimize dwell time.
‣ Check availability of berth spots for efficient driver navigation.
‣ Check availability of loading spots.
‣ Collect loading time data and analyze it for efficient resource management for each carrier.